Working in support of Longenecker & Associates, Thomas Thor USA is currently seeking a Document Control Administrator for Idaho National Laboratory. This is a permanent position to be based in Idaho Falls, ID.
In support of Longenecker & Associates (L&A) we are seeking a Document Control Administrator to support the Document Control Department. This position is responsible for implementing and maintaining the overall Document Control System/process in accordance with NQA-1 at the Idaho National Laboratory. This large construction project will replace aging infrastructure for spent nuclear fuel handling.
This project will be a fast-paced, 22-month project where Granite will be responsible for placing over 300,000 CY of Concrete and 10,000,000 LB of Reinforcing Steel. Typical for a large heavy civil infrastructure project, concrete delivery, cold weather protection, and mass concrete placement will present unique opportunities for ingenuity.
As a Longenecker & Associates employee, you will have the opportunity to engage in mission critical work, join a team that constantly exceeds client expectations, and become a member of a professional family.
• Maintain project data management process and systems.
• Provide functional advice and support to management for the implementation and maintenance of document control processes.
• Perform non-technical quality checks of incoming and outgoing engineering, procurement, subcontracts, supplier and third party documentation.
• Perform internal and external distribution of engineering, procurement, subcontracts, supplier and third party documentation.
• Maintain master project files (electronic and paper copies)
• Assist in turnover and/or storage of project files at end of project.
We are currently recruiting applicants that are legally entitled to work in the United States of America.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Library Science or equivalent work experience in Document Control.
• 5+ years experience in document controls, preferably in a construction or project-based environment
• Understanding of the application of business processes in the Construction environment.
• Working knowledge of ProCore, ProLog Converge, and SharePoint
• Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to implement and manage web-based document control systems
• Ability to work in high production environment and respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with a close attention to detail.
• Self-starter; able to seek out resources and structure own workflow.
• Strong consultative and communication skills and ability to interface effectively with all levels of management, staff and external customers
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The candidate will be required to talk and hear. Frequently required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to operate a computer keyboard. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office setting.
As the newest addition to our team, Recruitment Consultant Jaleesa is involved in all steps of the recruitment process including talent mapping, sourcing and developing candidate relationships, constructing offer packages and coordinating with clients. She also partners with teammates and customers to obtain clear view on strategic or financial objectives and hiring needs to develop and implement a targeted talent acquisition strategy for their needs. Jaleesa demonstrates strong values in teamwork, drive for results, strategic thinking, accountability, and customer service. Her primary focus is to provide talent acquisition services to the commercial nuclear, NNSA and DOE markets. In addition to her primary role Jaleesa has also contributed to the growth of our team through conducting various recruiting trainings and is a member of the project team for our global ATS integration.
Prior to joining our team in August of 2019 Jaleesa was the College Recruiter for FirstEnergy Holding Company for more than 3 years. In this role she fully managed recruitment for the Co-Op/Intern College program for all of FirstEnergy with an average program size of 150 students per year. She was also responsible for program reporting and analytics and partnering with Colleges/Universities within FirstEnergy footprint to attract top and diverse talent.
Since obtaining her Bachelor’s in Psychology degree from Case West Reserve University Jaleesa has become a senior level results driven HR professional with 10 years focused experience in Strategic Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Engagement and Talent Development initiatives. From supporting small-mid size international companies to regional large organizations employing 15,000-33,000 people, Jaleesa gained extensive knowledge in many aspects of the Human Resources field and recently obtain her SHRM Senior Certified Professional certification in July 2019 after also renewing her CDR (Certified Diversity Recruiter) designation. She is comfortable working with all levels of leadership from customer service reps and line supervisors to Sr. VPs and CIOs.
Jaleesa truly enjoys being an active change agent for organization initiatives that aim to create a diverse and inclusive work environment.